Welcome to Turnbridge ManorTucked away in quiet, family-oriented Frisco, Texas, Turnbridge Manor is close to shopping, dining, recreation and convenient for commuting. Turnbridge Manor residents enjoy seven acres of landscaped common areas that include a swimming pool complex with a splash pad and covered kiddie pool, shaded picnic areas, large playground and a picnic area with a putting green. The centerpiece is an old limestone quarry that has been transformed into a beautiful stocked pond with its own waterfall and towering fountain. Turnbridge Manor residents have year-around catch-and-release fishing privileges.
Turnbridge Manor also features an award-winning elementary school and Frisco's outstanding new Limestone Quarry Park opened the Fall of 2006.
For our Turnbridge Manor homeowners, we've partnered with VCM, Inc. Bridge!
Get important information and connect with your neighbors:
- Receive notifications, messages and reminders from your association
- Find HOA documents, forms and events information
- Find contact information for the HOA management company
- Make a payment or check your account status
Get the App!
- Text vcmbridge to 59248 and receive a text back with an app download link.
- Or search for VCM Bridge in the Google Play Store.
Oct 15, 2021
Calling all Proxies for the October 19, 2021 Annual Election of the Board!!!
Oct 15, 2021
October 24, 2021 Fall Festival
Oct 12, 2021
Community Garage Sale, October 22 and 23rd